Friday, October 5, 2012

I finally...

...found a mop that MAY work on the horrible linoleum in my kitchen!

*Cheers!*

Also, I've found a recipe for a homemade "heavy duty" floor cleaner, and I'm gonna' try it!

I'll toss out the ingredients for you guys, so you can try! I'll post my results later on today when I'm all finished with my attack on the kitchen!

So here's what you'll need, guys:


1. First you're going to need 1 cup of baking soda.
(I'm really excited, because I'm learning A LOT of ways to use this to save money and making cleaning easier!)


2. Next you're going to need 1 tsp. of liquid dish detergent! I used Dawn with bleach alternative! It smells pretty good and works wonders with dishes (better than any other brand I've used!), so I'm expecting it to work well in this little concoction!


3. Then you're going to need 1 cup of white vinegar. I'm going to be a bit generous with this (though I'm sure I shouldn't), because vinegar is GREAT as a cleanser!


4. And last but not least you're going to need 2 gallons of warm to hot water! Mix up your floor cleaner and use as you need it!


Like I said you guys, I'll be posting my results later on tonight! Don't forget to send feedback!




No comments:

Post a Comment