Sunday, September 30, 2012

So...

...maybe I'm not cut out for making fabric softener.

But, on the bright side--I'll be trying this another time, right?

Try and try again, isn't that what they say?  And at least I have a nice new scent of...vinegar and conditioner in my home...

ANYWAYS~...

Does anyone have an issue with "cooking every night"?  I'm just the type that can make herself a sandwich and survive until morning, but it seems that every one of my married friends cooks "homemade" things for their husbands.  Sigh.  I feel a bit inadequate beside them, fluttering about the kitchen doing their "thing".

Like I say to anyone who asks:

"I'm not Betty Crocker."

And I'm not!  But I wish I was... I'm not a horrible cook, but not the greatest at it.

On another note...

Has anyone noticed how foul cartoons have gotten? I'm sure people have harped on this before, but who would expect a nineteen year old to knock "hardee harr harr" cartoons?  Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents...it's amazing what's allowed on the television. It makes my stomach churn to know that I was watching this at such a young age, and JUST now I've noticed how filthy it is.  I'm not one to wave me "mommy" flag, or shove my views down someone's throat, but the things we're allowing our children to see...ugh.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment