Saturday, October 13, 2012

And the choir says...

...Hallelujah! My floor recipe worked! *Cheers!*

I know I was putting it off for a while, I've been battling with some kind of cold...flu...mutation that knocked me onto my behind for a while, but I finally did it! I mopped with my homemade floor cleaner! And guess what you guys...?

It worked amazing!

I should have taken pictures, but ahem--I was too busy doing my victory screech! I wasn't dancing around happily just because I got my floor clean (though that was a bonus!), but because I didn't screw the 'recipe' three different ways!

So now I'm hooked on dee-eye-why (DIY) projects!

And guess who found a 'recipe' for an 'acne scars begone mask'?  This girl! And she has all of the ingredients in her cabinet!  Seems like a sick-y Saturday night will be home mixing up a face mask and sitting with my Mad munchkin!

Will post results tonight, ya'll~

No comments:

Post a Comment