Friday, September 28, 2012

"Hello, my name is Jessica and...

...I am a Pinterest junkie."

Yes, I'm ashamed to admit it (no, I secretly love it), but I am in fact addicted to Pinterest.  I mean really, a place where you can find DIY, food, weight loss, photography, cute little pictures AND you can tuck them away into a nice and neat organized 'board' so all of this information isn't clogging up your laptop?

Uhm, I think YES!

But I've found Pinterest brings out the 'momma hen' in me.  DIY projects, sewing, food recipes, parenting tips, coupon 'here's how you's'...ah, I admit it:  "My name is Jessica and I am a Pinterest junkie..."

"And I love it!"

Speaking of my Pinterest addiction...

Homemade fabric softener?  I think yes!

As every mother (I don't blame you if you don't, because I had no idea about it until AFTER I had my daughter) knows a baby's skin is very sensitive.   Well, to keep my daughter from breaking out from harsh scents in the laundry detergent, I use "Tide--All Clear". Unfortunately for me, the one who LOVES 'smell good' clothes, the detergent has no scent.

But there's a silver lining! I found a DIY softener recipe!  Only three ingredients--where all you have to do is stir!  I'll update you guys on my progress (hopefully) tomorrow! 

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment